Why Design Build Approach
• Alleviate the burden on the client (i.e. landlord or tenant) to manage the complex and time-consuming process.
• Establishes single source for accountability for client.
• Assures the client will get what he/she bought and is satisfied with the finished product.
• Eliminates inefficiencies and saves time and costs that are generated from overlapping responsibilities.
• Avoid construction risks
• Lock in design and construction cost
• Because you want to eliminate risk and gain comfort from certainty
• OPTIMAL BUSINESS SOLUTION: save time and money while assuring quality with certainty.
“As a first-time office condo owner and a very busy criminal defense trial litigator, I was initially apprehensive about this undertaking. You and your staff simplified the process, skillfully executed and facilitated each and every task and made the process smooth and easy for me as a real estate investor/owner. My concern about budget, quality, and schedule ended up being unwarranted as you fulfilled all of your commitments and far exceeded all of my expectations. As I told everybody, you proved to be the LeBron James (who is one of my clients) of Design Build contractors and I am profoundly grateful for your service!”
Mr. Christopher Lyons, ESQ
Lyons & Lurvey PA, Trial Attorneys
“As you know, I am a busy Oncologist and Hematologist and prefer to concentrate my energies and talents on direct patient care. Your assurance that the turnkey package and buildout would help meet my needs ideally was appreciated and proved quite correct. Additionally, your oversite of the project from beginning to end was impeccable. You managed to keep exactly to the projected budget despite minor unforeseeable issues. I greatly appreciate this as time is money as the saying goes. Additionally, the quality of the office is evident and your oversight of the design of the unit including architectural features, mechanical workings, and the difficult process of obtaining permits in a timely fashion. After having priced this unit with other contractors, I found your budget to be among the most favorable using quality materials. The time frame for completion of my until although short was met reliably. My trust in you has been well placed and it is without reservations that I would recommend Roundhill Construction to future clients.”
Matthew Taub, M.D., P.A
“Having an extensive background in construction and development of luxury hotels, I can say that you also demonstrated a deep concern and care for the quality of the work and it is clearly evident in the impeccable finish product. Furthermore, I want to commend you for the velocity and precision with which you performed the buildout, it was truly remarkable.”
President & Founder