Weight Watchers International | 101 Summer St., Boston, MA
WHAT CLIENT HAD TO SAY: “It isn’t often that a contractor delivers what they said they would (and then some) not just on-time, but early! You and your team at Roundhill went above and beyond for us. My staff and I appreciate how attentive you and your team have been to any questions or concerns we had during construction and since completion. The customer service has been exemplary.”
Elaine McCauley Meehan
CLIENT/TENANT: Weight Watchers North America, Inc.
LANDLORD: Synergy Investment & Development
LOCATION: 101 Summer Street | Boston, MA
ENGINEER: Schnackel Engineers, Inc.
DELIVERY METHOD: Competitive Bid – Lump Sum Contract
- Removal of surplus building material stored on site.
- Complete demolition of flooring, spline ceiling, and two bathrooms to bring up to ADA compliance
- New flooring, decorative VCT
- Exposed brick wall
- Build new bathrooms, storage room
- Modifications to sprinkler heads, HVAC grills, registers, diffusers, and t-stats based on changes to acoustical ceiling grid.
- Electrical included providing new recessed lights, providing new power/tel/data outlets throughout space.
- Manage installation of new heat pump and associated piping.
- Supervise and manage access to space during installation of furniture.
BIGGEST CHALLENGE: Reconciling the existing conditions with the design documents.